DO NOT send me a stock list of everything you or your company can do or everything you have done, only post info about this job in your bid.
You should be able to read and modify complex code without breaking existing code style. Your code should be clean, e.g. it isn't acceptable to duplicate code or to skip html/url/sql character escaping. Your modifications should be trackable (e.g. in unified diff format) and maintainable, and apply to new groupoffice versions as easily as possible. Please make yourself familiar with this manual at [url removed, login to view] You should be able to complete the project 100% (99.9% doesn't count) including debugging and be available for further modification projects & maintenance if needed.
Latest open source groupoffice version is used as a basis, ([url removed, login to view]) not the commercial version. It runs on our dedicated server at http://festivalnet.com. Changes below will apply to the "All FNO" addressbook currently existing in our groupoffice instillation, please indicate that you have read all project requirements & description when bidding or contacting.
1. In the add contact form: add a drop down list of what type of client they might be (i.e. partner, link trade, advertiser, etc.). Ability to filter companies based on this field.
2. Disable/remove sex, salutation and birthday fields.
3. Add a field (advertiser's ad location) it will be for advertisers buying ads from FNO, these will be hot linked to the page or pages where the ad(s) appear on the FNO site. The field should be able to list multiple urls that can be clicked.
4. Add a field (FNO ads location) for sites where we buy advertising or sites we partner with, these will be hot linked to where our ad or graphic appears on these other sites. The field should be able to list multiple urls that can be clicked.
5. Add a feature in the comment section of each record such Â that when adding notes, we can click a button that would add the current date like "03/12/2010 " then we could add new notes after.
6. Make certain fields from our custom mysql db (Item_members table) available in groupoffice:
UID (Userid): Company: Web Site (URL): Address: City: State: Zip: Contact 1 (Contact1): Phone 1 (Phone_1): E-mail 1 (E_mail_1): Title 1 (Title1): Contact 2 (Contact2): Phone 2 (Phone_2): E-mail 2 (E_mail_2): Title 2 (Title2): Category (Type): Notes:
These fields should be read-only in groupoffice in this stage of the project, but later we may need to make them editable from group-office. We want to be able to use the other functions of groupoffice, like calendar, appointments, file manager with existing data from our custom Item_members table.
7. When viewing records in the addressbook, on the contacts tab add a column that shows the category of the company.