IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ENTIRE SCOPE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BID
In need of a good PHP developer with minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in web applications development.
Services Required: Project includes 2 types of services as described below.
1. Daily Support Work: Daily work consisting of customer support answering approximately 60 trouble tickets per month (average 3 per day). Work involves assistance with general technical questions, installation questions, resolution of issues and bugs, and installation of help desk software on customer servers. Customer tickets must be answered within 12 hours or less of issuance during regular work week (Monday through Friday). Most tickets are typically handled in 5 minutes or less once you learn the application. Support work compensation is based on average ticket resolution time of 15 minutes and will be paid as a fixed monthly fee. The guaranteed monthly fee will be calculated as 15 hours per month (60 tickets X 15 minutes) multiplied by your hourly rate. Please note that this is a permanent position requiring daily work but it is not full-time.
2. Development Work (Mini-Projects): Development work consisting of enhancements to an existing web-based help desk application. Development work will be performed on a task order basis. We will authorize 2 to 3 mini-projects per year. A scope will be provided for each mini-project with compensation to be negotiated as a fixed fee per mini-project. Please note that the development work is not full-time year round work.
1. Very good written English; communication via MSN messenger, email, and customer support ticket system.
2. Ability to deliver clean well-documented code.
3. Fast learner and high initiative. You need to know how to think, troubleshoot, and resolve issues without detailed instructions.
4. Experience in PHP, MySQL, Java Script, CSS, and AJAX web applications.
5. Freelancers preferred.
6. Need specific verifiable experience building web applications (NOT public websites).
Please provide work examples of web applications (NOT public websites) that you have personally developed or substantially participated in as part of a team. Also, some examples of code (a couple of classes and tpl files will do) will be welcome as well.
Please don't bid unless you qualify for ALL requirements and can perform all services described above. Please ask questions if you don't understand anything in this scope.
Compensation: Please bid your hourly rate. You may bid one hourly rate for Daily Support Work and a different hourly rate for Development Work. If you would like to propose a different compensation model, please contact me and provide details before bidding.
Bu iş için 17 freelancer ortalamada $211 teklif veriyor
Hi I have gone over your [url removed, login to view] Read My PMB for vital information regarding the bid
Hey hi!! i am a top notch,proficient and smart Web-Developer/Designer,can take up your work with great sense of responsibility and will deliver the same on time. Trust me,if you are the one looking for QUALITY and effe Daha Fazla
I've worked with php for 5 years and have extensive knowlege of many of the problems people have (I've worked as a sysadmin and technical support rep for many small hosting companies and have references). I love workin Daha Fazla
ready to start work on it [url removed, login to view]!
I am working in a webhosting company, providing technical support for the customers. Summary: Production Server administration: IIS 6.0v, IIS 7.0v, Apache server. Application Maintenance for the customers Websites Daha Fazla
We are having a great exposure of website designing and Development. We believe in quality and customer [url removed, login to view] have many various national and international clients. For see some work of us Kindly go through t Daha Fazla