I need a quick and simple way to generate promotional emails from premade templates.
All templates will consist of the following elements:
1) A standard header
2) A products area
3) A standard footer
Drag and Drop elements
1) Product images
2) Splash banners
Desired process flow
1) Select a template from a list of thumbnails. (Templates will be created by us)
2) Select the products to feature. (I'm thinking 2 big boxes, Box1 with products and Box2 empty. Select Products from Box1 and click on a ">" arrow to move them to Box2)
3) Select how many products I want to feature per row, default should be 4.
4) Drag and drop the product thumbnails into the designated sections of the template.
5) Product images will be different sizes, but everything needs to be the same size on the template - therefore product images have to be resized proportionally.
6) Once the image is dropped, the product's link, style#, title, qty, and price will be automatically populated underneath the picture.
7) Repeat 4-6 for all the products that are going to be featured.
8) Drag and drop pre-made banner splash elements anywhere on the template. (ie: I need the option to insert banners before or after each row of products, header, or footer)
9) Be able to add text boxes with promotional copy anywhere on the template (ie: Before/after each row of products, header, footer, OR EVEN ON TOP OF BANNERS)
10) Save page
11) Generate HTML code (I need this generated with the intent to email, so the HTML code needs to be "email friendly")
I'm currently using X-cart and the product links, style#, title, qty, price, etc. can be extracted from the cart's db. Lastly, I need to have access to this from x-cart's administrative backend.