1. The calendar must load event dates from a database table.
2. The calendar must load event details from a database table.
3. The calendar must be able to show future dates for the whole season and possibly the playoffs.
4. If the team is home, the day will show a home image or background.
5. If the team is away, the day will show an away image or background.
6. If no event is scheduled, there will be no event and the image will switch when hovering.
7. When a date has an event, a pop up will show event details and links.
8. When a date has past, event results will be displayed on that day (W, L, OTL) along with results in the popup window.
-1 week from start date.
-I have attached an image of the calendar as it is currently along with the .php file.
-I have also included a picture of how I would like the calendar to appear.
-I have yet to create the look and layout of how I want the popup details to be but you can see in the image how it currently looks.
-All my current files will be shared along with a database dump.
-I code using mainly tables as you can see in the .php file
**Most of this has been created, main part is converting the calendar from static to dynamic.