The code will run inside a Firefox extension. No GUI/HTML work is required beyond prompting the user in the OAuth flow.
Thanks for bidding and we look forward to working with you!
* The solution will perform the Facebook Authentication with OAuth flow prompting the user as required. It will return the appropriate OAuth keys so that our code can store and furnish them in future invocations to avoid prompting the user again.
* Given a category and list of names (e.g. movie titles), the solution will use the Facebook Graph API and FQL to get all relevant information about the pages. This will include both general and current user-specific information.
* For each movie all information available will be returned, for example (also please list any other properties you can pull beyond this list in your bid).
- facebook url
- total like count
- user's friends who like the page, including friends'
* Facebook queries will be batched as much as possible.
* Given a page id the solution will allow user to ï¿½likeï¿½ the page.
* The solution will run on both Firefox 3.6.* and Firefox 4 under Windows, Mac, and Linux.
* Bonus points if the solution will also run on Chrome, Safari, and/or IE (or is easily ported).
Provider will have professional development experience in the technologies listed below.
* Firefox Extensions
* Facebook Authentication, Graph API and FQL