Here's more description of the elements required:
1. Facebook "Like" button - I don't think this more explanation as it appears on thousands of other sites. We would like a running count on the button (also as seen on other sites).
2. Commentable Sidebar News Links: I have attached an image of how things should look.
First, here's an example of functionality:
>> Dollar falls broadly on technicals, growth worries (15)
1. "Dollar falls broadly on technicals, growth worries" linked directly to the news source (i.e. CNN, Reuters)
2. "(15)" as the number of comments. This will be linked to a new node on which users are able to comment w/ their thoughts on the news item, just like they would on any other post. Should have a mouseover that reads "Wanna Comment on this Article?"
3. Sidebar Link Creation should be simple---preferably using our normal node creation page.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
HI,I have been through your specs and all 3 can be [url removed, login to view] Facebook LIKE button,there are two type of integration...XFBML and Iframe?Which one would you like to integrate?Thanks,Bryce
Hi - I am interested in this project. I specialize in C#, Java, Php, MySql, Apache, Ruby on Rails, Java, Wordpress and Joomla. .NET Technologies : ASP.NET, [url removed, login to view], Web Services, WCF Services, .NET, Framework 1.1 Daha fazlası