DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE FORM ASIA
* Work hours
We offer a 5 day work week (Monday - Friday), 9 hours per day, 1 hour break, This job is long term under an exclusive work for hire contract. If you cannot make the commitment, please do not submit your bid.
The programmer must have an eye for design and esthetic since the way things look is very important to us! This doesn't mean he has to do the design but have an eye if things look right.
[url removed, login to view] communication (english) and personal skills: strong sense of project ownership.
2. Willing to learn something new.
3. Continues education, also outside of working hours (programming should be your hobby).
[url removed, login to view] be available via Skype
* Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
[url removed, login to view] knowledge of Web 2.0 architectural and design principles
[url removed, login to view] object-oriented analysis and design skills
[url removed, login to view] design skills for web page design and layout a plus
Troubleshoot website and technical problems and come up with solutions.
Exercise creativity in coming up with solutions to technological problems
Perform research to come up with solutions
1. 3+ years developing (this includes University or coding prior to that) and scaling Web 2.0 application(s) using a modern full-stack web framework
2. Must have experience with data-driven web development, including knowledge of PHP, HTML, DHTML, CSS programming and cross-browser support
The salary depends on performance. We will start out with smaller projects to make sure there is a good fit and then expand to more projects. Projects are paid upon completion within the specified time frame agreed to by all parties. If you can hit deadlines with quality, let's talk.
Please send your resume AND portfolio to us if you are interested in working with us on interesting projects and a fair longterm partnership that offers additional opportunities.