Mid-level, senior and lead developers wanted..
Are you looking for an awesome job that's not only
fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you
more money the better you work?
If so, then please read carefully. Our growing
marketing company has a fantastic job opportunity
available for a Web Developer that can meet
And we have to say upfront, this job isn't for
everyone. We're looking for a very unique person
to fill this role.
We're looking for someone that would also enjoy
contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts
while they work.
We're basically looking for a talented, hard working
person that would like to become a valuable
member of our team. And you can do this job
completely from your home as long as you have a
high-speed Internet connection and a good computer.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects,
but as your contribution to the company grows so does
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Not only could you have an exciting job
but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do
a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for
it with more money.
Too many companies just want to hire people for a
low salary and get all the work they can out of them.
We're much different! We know the success of our
company is based on the success of our team members,
and that's why we believe in creating a fun work
process and rewarding those that deserve it.
We're really looking for that special person that
could become a 'superstar' for us.
Someone who would love their job and love working
with our team.
Here's some of the criteria that this person
- Has their own computer and high-speed Internet
- Can speak, read, and write in fluent English.
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype.
- Has a PayPal account.
- Is willing to learn new things, and can easily
be trained in other skills.
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week)
Some of the skills you'll need:
- 3+ years experience with HTML & CSS with experience converting PSD's to fully functional Wordpress sites.
- Portfolio of sites, which demonstrate the above, required skills.
Your day-to-day work might include:
- Coding interactive websites for new clients using Wordpress
- Building Business Pages using iframes on Facebook
- Developing Wordpress plugins
- Setting up and administrating web servers
- Creating new scripts and
- Coding mobile and tablet applications
If you're interested in this unique opportunity,
please look at the Contact information area for
instructions on how to apply.
If you have no trouble filling out the form, then chances are you're the person we're looking for.