************** PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLLY BEFORE YOU BID ***************
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED.
BID ONLY WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO GET PAID. THERE WILL BE NO PRICE REVISIONS.
YOU MUST PROVIDE RELEVANT EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK THAT PERTAINS TO THIS PROJECT. I WILL NOT AWARD THIS TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT DONE SOMETHING SIMILAR.
WE DO NOT PAY UNTIL PROJECT IS COMPLETE. YOU WILL RECEIVE NO MONEY UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR AGREED UPON WORK.
IF YOU ARE AWARDED THE PROJECT AND DO NOT ACCEPT IT WITHIN 24 HOURS YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY GIVEN A NEGATIVE RATING.
Following is a summary:
Create a generic booking system for holiday lettings ( cottages, b&b's, chalets etc ). Our clients would just need to paste some code into their web page to access all the features and it appears in a configurable pane inside their website.
Each property owner has their own admin page with which they can enter their info, prices, number of properties into the database as well as customizable features such as how to display the booking calendar, and select whether to use the online booking system or use an enquiry form etc.
The software should allow selection of dates like travelocity with ability to display full year calendar showing what is available and what is not.
When they make a selection of dates, the price is shown as well. If dates are not available, show other available dates nearby.
They can then book those dates and either pay for it up front using their credit card or Paypal or mail by cheque.
After booking, it will send a confirmation email to them with directions etc as indicated by their chosen preferences. If they pay by cheque it will send them details on how to mail that money and request them to confirm their booking in the email.
They should be able to cancel their booking within X days (as set by owner prefs) and be refunded minus whatever X charge set by owner.
It will remove them from the calendard etc.
Owners can also be notified along the way as indicated by prefs, either to email or text message SMS. e.g. when client vacation begins, ends. When a new booking is entered for example.
Ability to send thank you for staying after X days after stay also.
Ability to export database as excel file.
Ability to view database by owner.
Each owner should have full access to their own database. Ability to add, delete and change entries easily by Highlighing days etc.
The following are additional initial requirements. ' PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY ' :
1. You must be able to speak, write, and understand English fluently since you will need to be able to re-word content when building out the site from information and sources which will be provided to you. This site will be in English as that’s our primary language.
2. You must be easily accessible by email and also by telephone during normal business hours during development, or if not possible, by SKYPE or internent messaging for any redesign, testing and deployment. Once the successful bidder has agreed to our terms we can set timeframes for calling, if necessary having regard to different time zones and we will be fair in that regard. We are located in London, UK, GMT.
3. You must be very versatile in all aspects of Website programming and VERY CREATIVE to ensure that the initial artwork and other materials which are supplied to you are transposed to maximum impact to any observer.
4. You must know HTML, XML, mysql and PHP extensively and be fully familiar with web access compliance. (xhtml, css etc )
5. You must be a thoughtful designer since it will require intelligent thinking when setting up the website and creating the flow of the site.
6. You must be able to complete this project within 3 weeks maximum with this timeframe being a ' strict deadline '.
7. MUST be willing to make all necessary revisions. We will also require your availability for updates following completion (reasonable additional charge for this please quote) We will require the ability to review progress and and ongoing construction of the website on your servers throughout the project.
Please DO NOT RESPOND if you have not completed similar projects and also provide examples for review. This is mandatory.
8. You must be willing to use an Escrow service and there will be no advance payments. We are a reputable company and we will pay and be fair but we require utmost integrity on both sides.
9. References would also be required from the prospective candidate.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the project if we do not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe. (3 to 4 business days without responding to e-mail is unacceptable).
11. We reserve the right to not release any of the escrowed fees if you do not deliver the scope of work within the timeline and our expected quality agreed upon.
12. If you are interested and will be providing a bid You must PM us after reading this and write one message that says "AOK", this code will ensure that you have read all the project details.
13. FYI we have numerous clients and special projects arising from time to time that can be made available in the future to somebody who impresses us with their talents, timeliness, business manners and enthusiasm. Extensive additional work will also be required for this project once it clears initial stages.
If you are one of the candidates considered for the project you will receive a further document outlining the project in more detail.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $278 for this job
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 10 [url removed, login to view] are questions?
Hi we are web developer from india. we can do ur project with best of our [url removed, login to view] are team of graphics designer and developers. We do web design, drawings, animations. see our website at http://www.extremewebworld. Daha fazlası