PLEASE READ - NO ESCROW, PAYMENT AFTER COMPLETION AND TESTED ACCURATE. NO PAYMENT IF THIS IS NOT COMPLETED IN 2 days MAXIMUM (September 17th deadline). CANT EXTEND IT EVEN FOR ANOTHER DAY (I am under a tight deadline now after trying several programmers)
Requirement - Fix bugs for Safari browser on iPad
This flash version was converted to a html5 version to work on iPads (Note - ONLY in Safari on iPAD, not bothered about other browsers or desktop)
Flash version - [url removed, login to view]
HTML5 version - [url removed, login to view]
The following are the bugs need to be fixed. High priority ones need to be fixed in 1 or 2 days otherwise I will lose the project and cannot pay either.
1. On an iPad, The timer seems to count 2 seconds at a time. Sometimes it jumps at random intervals. Sometimes it goes up at high speed. The chapter called Playlist9 is an example of where this happens.
2. When I click on a playlist item, the video starts from the next chapter. E.g., if I click on the first chapter, the video playback starts from the second chapter, when it should start from the beginning.
3. Swapping video/slide doesn't work on the iPad – I just get a black screen instead of the video. It sort of works on mac-safari, but changes the position of playback in the video.
4. When clicking pause, the video pauses, but the slides do not – they continue.
5. When the end of the playlist is reached, the video stops but the slides continue.
1. The site autoplays correctly on the mac-safari, but not on iPad. Everything works on the iPad except the video. I.e, the slides start changing, and the playlist progresses, but the video does not play. The only way to start the video playing is to click the pause button. (if auto play is a problem, then don't worry about it – this is lower priority).
2. Unable to scroll the playlist on the iPad
12 iPad sites to follow if this is completed accurately and if the deadline is met. It will be excellent if the programmer has an iPAD to test