Our system keep monitor and keep an history of temperature at a certain date. We want to access the last 24 hours temperature on internet. Each client has a MySQL database. Each database contains several table (represent the temperature sensor). A table has the following structure: Date (of the form 2013-03-10 13:00:45) | Temperature (a double).
Specifications are the following:
- Each chart may contains one or more (up to ten) lines (represent temperature) with different colors.
- The page may contains multiples graphs.
- x axes: Last 24 hours with an interval between each unit of 3 hours
y axes: Temperature
- Tool Tips must be available (when the mouse is placed on a point we have the following information: Date: Temperature)
- Auto refreshing graph
- The result must be, of course, compatible with our database
- Possibility of hiding lines by clicking on icon
-Put in comment how to add lines (with the name of the table in the database) and how to add graphs on a php page.
-The temperatures aren't based on the same index of time.
-Your solution should manage several users (a login for a user to his charts and not others)
12 freelancers are bidding on average $288 for this job
Hello Sir We have read your requirements and they are very much clear to us We are ready to start working on your Project Waiting for your response
Hi, We at on2itonline would love to work with you on this. We have read carefully the project description and fully understand the project requirement. Let's discuss further issues of the project through PM