I am looking for a ‘clone like' website (must be legal using your own code) which functions the same as [url removed, login to view]
I would like this website to be as close to the workflow of LinkedIn as possible without copying their source code exactly (Basically a clone copy of their site that is completely fresh code). I do realize that [url removed, login to view] has added many customized apps over the years and we are not asking for replication of all of those.
We are looking for core and major functionality of the site including the networking components (1st, 2nd, 3rd degree and out of network). This will include:
CORE FUNCTIONALITY (must include):
- PROFILE section- all functionality
- CONTACTS section- all functionality
- GROUPS section- all functionality
- COMPANIES section- all functionality
- SANDBOX (will provide further details)
we need a user friendly sandbox area where different topics and industry specific questions can be posted, responded to and discussed.
- CHAT Application integrated (needs to be an new style interface)
The Job posting and Jobs area needs to be nearly identical and will all have similar functionality.
We need the full package (Design, Programming, Database development and Testing)
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT AGREE TO THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
• You are required to research on what is included in the mentioned website and AFTER this research place your bid.
• The site will almost be identical to the above site with some minor field changes, options, etc.
• It will include all payment processing credit card, etc.
• PHP and mySQL to be used. Hosting is on a Linux server.
• This project will include Design, implementation, testing and installation on our server.
• Please suggest the way in which you plan on going about accomplishing this project.
• The website should be designed with a clean look and feel. Winning bidder is allowed to design as appropriate and the design must be unique
• The website will drive extensive traffic, so proper integration with the database (back-end) is important.
-THE SITE SHOULD HAVE FACILITY TO ACCOMODATE OUR PARTNERS SELLING THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES . THEREFORE
SHOULD BE SUPPORT WITH PROPER REPORTS.
• If you have any questions or concerns, they should be addressed before bidding. Should you submit a bid, please direct me to specific examples of work you or your organization has done by the same person or people that will be doing this job. Please do not send me a list of sites that are irrelevant, or sites on which you are/were not involved.
• Maximum timeline for this project is 60 days. I'm requesting the providers to bid only if they are confident in meeting this timeline. Priority will be given to those who can complete in a shorter time frame and meeting all the deliverables.
• Bidders with previous experience in similar projects will be highly preferred. Please provide sample of previous similar project and provide demo and admin demo, if possible.
• Admin panel to control the website is a MUST and should allow flexibility to change /add / delete /enable /disable fields to cater for future needs.
• Bidder must be fluent in English as you will need to be able to communicate via IM on regular basis.
• FTP information will be provided so you can work directly on my site.
• Strictly no illegal or copyrighted items not owned by the bidder to be used on my site. I will own all the rights and source code/ files / used to build this site ( MADE FOR HIRE TERMS)
• The winning bidder MUST test all functionalities thoroughly before hand over and is liable to fix any bugs FOC found within 3 months of handover.
• The winning bidder needs to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with regards to anything related to this project.
• No upfront payments only escrows. Payment will only be made as follows: 40% when working sample installed on server, remaining 60% when fully completed and all deliverables are met, installed and tested.
• All prices quoted by the provider shall include any applicable script fees or other fees.
• Please provide your charges for after-launch support and future amendments.
• I am looking for a long working relationship with the winning bidder for website maintenance and continued development.
• Winning bidder will also have priority for several other web projects on hand if this project is done up to expectation
NOTE: I will be providing most of the content- working and terms will need to be different from LinkedIn.
• Web Promotion
• Website Design
• Website Security
Database: MS SQL Operating system: Linux
We have strong specialization in large scale BUSINESS SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES like linkedin, facebook, Twitter, myspace, youtube so i am very interested to assign my guys for this project, Please check message board Daha Fazla