I am looking for someone who is familiar with Litecommerce to modify their existing product option add-on. I am not satisfied with the current solution. I would like the product option to be displayed similar to this:
[url removed, login to view]
I prefer someone who is very familiar with litecommerce and SEO for long term collaboration.
The following are specs for this modification:
1. Admin will be able to define product price as 0.
2. "Checkbox" option type will be added to the option classes.
3. Admin will be able to define the following for the options with "checkbox"
- description in the text area
- the weight in the text field, , if the option weight is 0, weight will not be displayed
- item number (not displayed for any user pages, only for admin Order detail page)
4. If product's price is 0 then the buy now button and price won't be shown on
the products pages (customer should go to the product detail page for add this
product to the cart).
5. If the option class is checkbox then all the options will be as checkboxes.
The description and dimension will be shown under each option. The option weight
won't be shown. As soon as a customer ticks an option the quantity box will be
shown for this option (the general product quantity box will be hidden).
6. If product weight is 0 then the weight won't be shown.
7. If a customer ticks several options and add the product to the cart then it will be shown as one product with different options. If a customer adds this product to the cart (with another or the same options) then the selected options will be added to the existing in the cart product.
8. The quantity box will be shown for each selected option in the cart (instead of one general product box). Thus a customer will be able to update the options quantity in the cart. Also the total product cost will be shown in the cart (sum of the product cost and option's prices).
9. The product weight in the cart (for shipping cost calculation) will be calculated as the sum of the product weight and chosen options weight. E.g. product weight is 10lbs, option1 (2 items) - 15lbs, option2 (1 item) - 5 lbs, option3 (5 items) - $8lbs. The total weight will be 10lbs+2*15lbs+1*5lbs+5*8lbs= 85lbs.
10. The options quantity, description, dimension and the product total cost will be shown in the Invoices and on the Order history pages for customer and admin. The total weight also will be shown on these pages for admin.