1. Skin/Apply PSD theme to the latest version of Magento.
2. Skin/Apply PSD theme to the latest version of Wordpress.
3. Magento skin needs to look EXACTLY (down to the pixel) like the PSD which will be provided.
4. You (developer) might be required to install 1 or 2 premade extensions. This includes only the installation and making it work with the theme. This DOES NOT include developing extensions, as that would be part of another contract if needed.
1. You (developer) will have 1 week (7 days) to complete both the Magento and Wordpress skin. (Phase 1)
2. After the skin is complete and installed in working condition my client will have 1 week to submit any revisions or issues to me. After I receive the revisions (if any) I will forward them to you (the developer). (Phase 2)
3. After you (developer) receive the revisions, you will have 4 days to complete the revisions. (Phase 3)
4. My client and I will double check everything. Once everything is approved by client (according to our contract) the project is complete.
1. I am seeking an intelligent, experienced, and punctual developer to handle various projects for my web design company.
2. This developer should have experience in XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and other related languages.
3. This developer should have extensive experience in software platforms such as Wordpress, Magento, OSCommerce, Joomla, and other similar platforms.
4. This developer should have experience programming packaged custom plugins for these softwares as well.
5. I am looking for an EXPERT.
6. It is very important that you complete projects according to the given timeline.
7. It is very important that there is clear and good communication back and forth.
1) Install Software and turn off robots
2) install subcategories
3) Put site on static IP
4) Point domain
5) Install security certificate
6) add IE nag for all versions prior to current version
7) Add tag in head for facebook (link rel="image_src" href="thumbnail_image.gif")
8) turn robots on for magento
General template notes:
-All design should stretch to all corners of page if extended to all
corners of psd. Imagine dragging the psd out wider, the design would
just keep going no matter how wide the page became.
-NEVER apply styling in they wysiwyg. All styling should be housed in
the page code.
-Links should never be underlined unless specified in PSD.
-Text should never be bold unless specified in PSD.
-All text size and color is specified in PSD, use this as your bible.
-Any non-web standard fonts should use Cufon font replacement.
-See PSD for layer comp with dropdown when applicable. Always check to
see if there is a dropdown layer comp.
-Category navigation should always work exactly the same way, per
-Layered navigation should always be styled
-Empty static block should always be under Categories and layered nav
for client to enter in promotional message, buttons, etc.
-Each footer section should be it's own static block.
-Never apply styling in static block wysiwyg.
-All sections of home page should be in individual static blocks.
Styling should be in page code, NOT in wysiwyg.
-Slideshow should be in static block and editable by client.
-Styling should show exactly as it does in main Category template.
Make sure you check:
404 page layout
search page layout
These layouts, and any other layouts that you know of should NEVER
have right column with community poll.