The webstore is a MarketPlace, that uses Vendors to upload products, each vendor has its own shipping methods (used extension VNecoms).
Fix & Changes:
1) Fix Checkout issues, shipping methods not loading, display shipping details on order review, if payment method fails the shipping amount is deleted.
2) On the vendor register process, create an option that should be a bool value "I want to use Default Shipping methods"
that when its checked and submited by the user, it has to do ask for a zip file that needs to be uploaded, once the admin approves its account,
the Vendor Shipping method section needs to be blocked in the Vendor Panel Administrator. In resume
Checked = Required Zip File (Documentation) = Approved by Admin? = Vendor Shipping Section blocked
3) Create a custom rule that calculates a insurance fee for the purchased products, this fee has to be displayed and added to the amount of the selected shipping method. These insurance fee has to be configurable from Admin Control Panel and has to apply only for the Default Shipping Method (Step 2).
4) Fix the Add products issues, when adding a single product and try to open the wysiwyg editor, it sometimes doesnt load
5) Fix minor design details on frontpage like facebook button not displaying correctly, etc.
6) Fix AOE Scheduler and [url removed, login to view] that is not being executed (Using 1and1 hosting)
All these points needs to be tested on all internet browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc), it would be paid only after completed milestone tested on the live site.