For a customer of ours we need a customization of osCommerce: a single create order page in the admin of oscommerce.
We need a single page from where we can create an order from within the admin area of oscommerce. The page must consist of multiple areas:
- Customer details
- Customer Shipping Address
- Customer Billing Address
- Shipping (options must be selectable
- Comments (for addingcomments to order)
- Status (for changing status of order)
- Pricing of items depends on the customer group the customer belongs to (custom written module)
- All fields must be prefilled (if set) and editable
- Search products and customer fields must use autosuggest, listing a maximum of 10 products/customers
- Fields must be filled upon selection of customer. Preferred is that all fields are hidden until a customer is selected.
- Customers must be searchable by firstname, lastname, companyname and customer number (barcode; custom field in customers table)
- The list of customers must display customer id, customer firstname, customer lastname and company name and limited to 10 displayed entries
- Products must be searchable by firstname, lastname, companyname and customer number (barcode; custom field in customers table)
- The list of products must display product id, manufacturer, product code (products_weight in products table) and product name, and limited to 10 displayed entries
- Upon selection of a product, the product must be added to the order (must be displayed as well)
- Fields must be filled upon selection of product. User must be able to set attributes as well as quantities manually when product has been selected.
- There should not be a limit to the number of products added to the order.
- Module must be fully translatable as per the oscommerce methodology
- Payment and shipping fields must be set automatically to a defautl value, but must also be adjustable
- User must be able to send a conformation of the order to the customer (button); if no email address has been specified, user must get a warning that there is no email address defined for the customer
- total, subtotal, vat and shipping costs must be set by the application in the regular osCommerce order
- must be compatible with IE 7, 8 and 9, Firefox and Google Chrome
- Installation documentation must be included
- Source code will remain property of developer. Developer grants us full and unlimited access to the source code and allows unlimited distribution of the source code. Developer refrains from selling or distributing the complete source code, or a large part of the source code making up the functionality mentioned on this page. Parts of the source code may be distributed freely or re-used for other customers
we reserve the right to donate the extension to the osCommerce community.
Total time for this project is 4 weeks. Development is done on your own server. Test run(s) on our test server.
Selection of developer for this project is set to Friday.
Upon completion of development 50%
Upon completion of test 25%
Upon completion of acceptance test 25%
All payments through Escrow.