We need to **_modify Amazon Shop script_** <[url removed, login to view]> to our needs. Currently the script has been installed on <[url removed, login to view]>.
The requested modifications include:
1. Change the database connnection to one similar to the new CSV of osCommerce. (See attachment to this bid request.)
2. Add multilingual support on it so visitors will be able to browse Amazon shopping categories in foreign languages, such as Spanish and Chinese.
3. Merge Amazon search result with our own search result from our own system.
Please note, Amazon has an individual website for those six countries: Amazon USA, Amazon Canada, Amazon UK, Amazon Japan, Amazon German, and Amazon France. There is only one language for each country, not multi-languages.
What we need is to add multilingual support for each of them and currently, we want to add Spanish, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese to one English site - USA site. The above languages are supported by osCommerce and its contributions or add-ons.
In fact, we need to add Spanish and Chinese support on Amazon **categories** and **site utility text** only, not on traced products information from Amazon since products info is provided by Amazon and we have no control over it.
**The time limit to complete the project could be extended per request as long as initial programming proves your ability for this job**.
Please show your true understanding of this project and honesty of your ability for it, which would increase the chance being selected. All general advertising style of bids plus those bids without a message will be ignored.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).