********** IMPORTANT ******************
Some requirements are needed before we proceed with this project. We have an NDA prepared which the selected bidder will have to sign. Selected bidder must also issue an invoice for the work.
Deadlines MUST always be kept. We always appreciate working with professionals.
Please do not apply if you have never worked on Drupal before.
Familiarity with CSS layouts is mandatory.
********** PROJECT REQUIREMENTS ***********
This is a demo project split into 3 phases(explained later) using the Drupal framework.
The bulk of the front end work has been done for you, including the design, forms, etc. All that is required is to modify the existing framework and add in additional backend features.
We would very much like this to be a long term collaboration. Hopefully someone here can be our permanent freelance programmer tech guy while we are out doing our jobs.
The following features are required.
1. Create a user registration form with more input details. The current user registration for Drupal isn't working for us. We need to change the entire registration process.
2. After registration, users will be redirected to a payment gateway. We are thinking of using Paypal at the moment, but must allow for modifications in the future should we decide to use other payment methods. Eg, Worldpay.
3. Allow users to create xxx posts per registration. The post amount can be set by site admin. All registrations are valid for 1 year with unlimited post edits. Any comments to the particular post will be emailed directly to the authors. Once the 10 posts are utilised, there should be prompting at the user's control panel. Every edit/update to the user's post content will automatically bring it to the top of the list on the front page. Most importantly, users must not be able to post without uploading their photos. We pride in professionalism hence there must be a face and author details in every posts.
4. Create a referral system aka refer-a-friend. For every 2 - 5 referred successful signups, the member gets an additional 5 - 10 post listings. Again, this has to be variable that allows for tweaking.
5. Integrate a payment system for users to purchase additional post credits. 4 options are needed with different pricing. Similar to rapidshare's click and pay system. [url removed, login to view]
6. A better user control panel. The usercp must include the following.
- Change member photo
- Edit personal details (contact/email etc)
- View/Edit postings
- Integrate a WYSIWYG editor. Allows image uploading as well. We are looking at TinyMCE, but our suggestions are open.
- Purchase additional posting credits within the User CP.
- Online request-for-support form.
7. An advanced search engine with multiple filters. The search display also allows sorting functionalities.
8. Featured post and author spotlight. There will be a box highlighting a featured post of the day/week/month. Also another box highlighting featured authors. These features can only be activated by the site admin and can be set to fixed or on rotation.
The completed site MUST be able to work on Firefox, IE6 and IE7. Any Drupal updates must also be able to install effortlessly.
******* ADDITIONAL BONUS ********
We are willing to increase our budget if you are able to do the following.
1. Add in google map functionalities. We are not familiar with this api and would very much like some help. We would like to create something similar to [url removed, login to view]
It's a google map api with markers that allows for searching. We planned to leave this to phase 2, but no harm for integrating this earlier.
2. Integrate openads [url removed, login to view] into the website. Banner placements will be decided at a later date.
3. Install newsletter module. [url removed, login to view]
************ LAST NOTES ***************
As mentioned in the beginning, this project will be split into 3 phases. Phase 1 consists of the above mentioned modifications. Phase 2 will expand into a more robust system which will include e-commerce. Phase 3 will include more user functionalities. Community social networking, better interface, Ajax etc.
But for now let's just focus on the basics first. We respect your efforts, hence all payment will be given based on percentage of work done. Eg, user registration - 20%, search - 20% etc.
We hope to build a confortable working relationship for this project. Updates to the project is a must on a daily basis. The planned demo launch is on 1st of Jan.
Good luck bidding!
3 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 300$ teklif veriyor
Drupal is my favorite and my specialty. I know how to do everything you want. The google maps would be the only variable (newsletter & openads included). See PM for resume.