Here are some initial requirements:
1) Your English must be very good. And I will know immediately if it's not :)
2) You must be available on ICQ or AIM to communicate with me in real-time about the project
4) Experience with video players such as JW Player is desirable. Wordpress and MaxMind GeoIP experience is also desirable.
5) If you're not completely convinced you can do the project - please don't bid. Let's not waste your time or mine.
Here's what I want done:
1) Visitor comes to a post on my Wordpress blog which has a video embedded with JW Player using JW Player Wordpress plug-in.
2) Visitor clicks on the "Play" button. Your code intercepts the click and instead of simply starting to play the video - does the following:
a) if the visitor has a "Cookie X" set to "true" or is not from certain countries (I have a list of them and you will use the free Maxmind database to determine geo-location) then the video simply starts playing as it usually would
b) if the visitor is from certain countries and does not have "Cookie X" then the following will happen:
2) If user clicks "OK" then "Cookie X" will be set to "true" and user will be presented with an .exe file download prompt
3) If user clicks "Cancel", the prompt will disappear and nothing else will happen.
JW Player API documentation and examples are located here:
[url removed, login to view]