This web-site is for an organization that will be hosting several different types of gaming events. We will be hosting online leagues that will have season-long events, as well as smaller tournaments, and individual games. We will also be hosting LAN tournaments which will have its own page. We plan to have all media coverage in-house, which would also have its own page. The website will have a portal that connects the three different networked pages. Each page will have a different colored theme with different functionalities. All pages will need to have the ability for users to register, login, and interact with different aspects of the website. Users will use the same login and password for the entire website. There will be forums that network through the website and are displayed throughout the entire website aswell. The overall design is already created for this website.
- There will be several different access levels for the CMS to accomodate the different types of staff members we will have.
- Staff members will have the ability to moderate forums, moderate gameservers, moderate league match-comms, post news articles, post different types of media, as well as communicate with each other and request services from each other.
- League system will need to pull stats from the database that are being sent in from the game server, and the website will need to display the information in several different modules throughout the website with different types of formatting in real-time.
- Forums need to be embedded into the website and coded from scratch(no phpbb, vbulletin, etc). They will be simple text only forums. Will explain in more detail later.
- Media page will need to be able to have LIVE streaming audio and video coverage in HD quality.
- Media page will have a Video On Demand section with the ability to choose a video and play it in our own video player. Videos can be viewed in HD, full screen, and small formats.
It's impossible to explain the full project in detail right here. I've highlighted some of the more difficult aspects of the website in the specific details section.
I will need to own the rights to all of the project and the work done for the project, including all copyrights, etc.
Feel free to contact me for more information and to view the website design. Would like to speak to the programmer via skype before accepting any bids. Might be interested in keeping the programmer onboard for a longer period of time after completion, will negotiate later.