I came across one website ([url removed, login to view]) that has some functionality that I need for my website.
This website serves pop-under ads that are popping up despite the fact that my IE6+ displays the bar saying that the popup ad was blocked.
Here is the working scenario for IE6+.
1. Clear your browser cookies cash (it checks the cookie to see when to serve the pop-under and how often).
2. Open IE6+ and go to www.ebaumsworld.com. RESULT: there should be no mentioning of pop-under window. At this point it will drop cookie only.
3. Close the browser, open it again and go to [url removed, login to view] again. At this point after full webpage load you'll notice the bar at the top that is usually displayed in IE6+ browser informing you that pop-up was blocked. 1-2 seconds later though you'll notice that a new pop-under ad window is opened that will serve the ad despite the fact that is was blocked.
4. That's it. Normally the ad will only show once. Now surfing the same site will not open new ad until the next day. This is done to not annoy the user. The only way to generate the ad again is to clear the cookies cash in the browser.
Your job description
I need the following:
1. The name of the ad network company serving pop-under ads for that particular site.
2. I need jscript and other corresponding code that does this trick, including the code loaded from ad network (I need it to see what info they request from the computer before serving ad). The code should be in human readable form (not just dumped as one pile, which I have to format myself in order to understand it).
3. Full detailed explanation on how the code works.
4. Tested list of browsers the trick will work on.
5. I should be able to replicate this trick on one of my test pages after you supply the code to me.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to PM me.