I think it would be pretty easy for a good coder to mod a help ticket script to do this:
This script will be run on the front desk of a computer service shop.
Some of the features I want:
- A Simplified admin interface to edit workorders; (Add new, edit, delete, view all, search, print)
- A "Add workorder" default frontend with basically a form to enter data into mysql. Some of the fields include (Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone #, Time to execute, Tools needed, Priority, and assign to a technician)
- Workorder gets assigned a workorder id # for easy archiving and searching
- After assigning workorder to a tech and adding new workorders, the tech it is assigned to gets sent a formatted email showing the workorder information.
- The tech can then login to the script and have a box which display how many new jobs he has, or if there are none
That is pretty much it. Pretty simple for the right person. It is going to be run on a single computer, would like everyone in office to have access. No login required for local ips.
If you are capable of completing this project, send me a pm with your capabilities and background information.
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada $177 teklif veriyor
Dear Sir/ Madam, Our team has taken a close look at your requirements and has come up with a solution with most competitive bidding rates. This bid is for a highly professional and quality work/service that we render t Daha Fazla
Am a software engineer having 4+ years of experience and the work you are demanding is already fulfill by me so i can easily complete your given project with in given time . Regards NaiNy
i have many example sites with similar functionality. I'd like to outsource.
Our main activity is providing solution to all phases of a project development (consultancy, project analysis, system specification and design, implementation, testing, maintenance and support). Our main motto is to es Daha Fazla
Sir Sir I am a php programmer located at India.I have 2 yrs exp in php and my sql programming.I am sure that i can find out a better solution for you Thank you Vineeth V Alukkal
Experienced with webmanagement aplication design, I'm waiting to help you!
Hi I am Vijay Tambad. I am a B.E.(Mech) graduate. I have a team of 3 Software Engineers. We have been in software developement for the last 4 years. We have developed quite a few softwares for the needs of the local bu Daha Fazla
You are right in that this is a fairly simple set of pages you require. In addition to being a Web developer I also ran a PC repair store in Western Kentucky; I'm familiar with exactly the kinds of things you need in Daha Fazla