Need US programmer with extensive experience developing user-centric interfaces/ applications with:
Please no less than 5 years of programming experience in the languages mentioned above.
Prefer accredited training in the languages above.
Must be able show past works ( preferably related to listing / real estate type applications). Real Estate app experience in not necessary but definitely is a large plus.
Open to all US states, however I am located in Miami, FL and local would also be a large plus but not necessary. (Please no off-shore interest).
This application has been partially completed by an offshore programmer using the languages above.
Basically, I will need an experienced programmer that can lead me through the final development and provide the following sevices:
- Review pre-delivered code for proper standards.
- If approved, make sure code is properly delivered for further development.
- After delivery,review interface functions and layout navigation for "best" user-centric standards (web 2.0).
- Any recommend changes will need to be presented with
prototyping(paper) and wire framing documentation for client review and approval.
- The current code is only phase 1 of the total application. The goal here to to finish phase and and have it prepped for css skinning/web designer.
- I plan to bring phase 1 to market and later implement the other phases.
The application is real estate related and is basically for managing and marketing real estate listings.
If we come to an arrangement I will provide more details after executing an NDA agreement
Must have a deep and serious passion for programming.
I look forward to hearing from qualified candidates!
PLEASE,PROGRAMMERS LOCATED IN THE USA ONLY.