Please read the entire description before bidding, some tricky parts in the end.
I run an image hosting service and would like a new upload form. I like the way [url removed, login to view] does it (click a big button > modal -> select files and upload).
Script need to be based on latest plupload version ([url removed, login to view]), use the GUI for this project.
I want to use the design below (see link), 600px width. Use jQuery modal to show the form with a dark background (like [url removed, login to view]). Use same position as [url removed, login to view] (top-margin).
Upload/Select buttons: Same size, float: left align.
Remove "Close window after upload" checkbox.
[url removed, login to view] (see demo)
All styling need to be placed in an external CSS file.
- Click a big button (already created).
- Form appear in a modal overlay with a dark background.
- The form can expand to hold up to 200 images (same as [url removed, login to view]).
- The form will only upload images (jpg,jpeg,png and gif - limit with plupload).
I already have an uploadhandler in place on my upload server. The upload form is placed on [url removed, login to view] while the [url removed, login to view] handler is placed on the upload server; [url removed, login to view] (a subdomain). Files are being uploaded to a dedicated server that will validate, resize and create required thumbs. The images will then be FTP'ed to correct file servers. All this coding is already completed and working great. You might wan't to rewrite the code, but the "features" needs to be the same (the code is a mess, but it works).
- The uploadhandler only support single file upload (POST).
- The uploadhandler will output status messages in json format (error:msg) (success:fileid).
- You can rewrite the uploadhandler if you want, but the "features" needs to be the same. And the current is probably not compatible with Plupload - it's your job to fix that.
My uploadhandler only support single file input, but i want to be able to support remote uploads as well (users insert image links/urls into a textarea). You need to modify my coding (uploadhandler) to support that and you need an extra modal overlay with the textarea for this purpose too.
- Your Plupload form need to put the returned fileid's into an array/session and output the links in 3 different textarea (links, bbcode, html). I already have the design for this page.
I do not know if "modal overlay" is the correct word, but it's the jQuery popup box with the dark background as seen on [url removed, login to view] (after clicking the upload button).
Send me a PM to get the website URL.