Oscommerce Stock Update Implementation
Becuase I am using a very customize site I want an installation guide to install the Implementation (With the new files and instruction in files that needs modification much like the contribution on OSCOMMERCE)
I Have a few website that sells similar products and would like to have one main website that handles all the orders and keeps track of inventory, however want to keep the customers separate, so this is more of a backend implementation what I would like is this
Key : Parent Site (the site that does all the orders processing)
Key : Child Site (the site that only act as a sales site)
A module which I can implement into the child website whereby once an order is placed it creates a order into the parent site as well
This is very important that all information are sent to both site especially in relation to paypal orders an order is created even if the customer has not paid yet and then a verification is sent once they have so these information needs to be copied across
Uniqueness of this order
- When I put dispatched (or change status) on the parent site for a child site order, it would update the child site as well, and the email that it sends out have to be from the email from the child site and keep everything the same as if the order was sent out from the child site (only one emails can be sent and not both otherwise that would duplicate the emails)
- The items in the orders from the child site needs to match the items that are in the parents site
- This is very crucial, as the items need to match us so that there isn't any issues with the updating the stock for the order,
- in the event that there is a missing item in the parent site the order would not be transferred and there would be an email warning that and also in the order section someway to also indicate this maybe under the orders section a red highlight to warn that this order was not transferred sucessfully and had to be sort out and a transfer button to transfer these information to the website (same thing apply if it is unsuccessfully)
- I have separate pricing module set up so may have a specific group that specify the the child site that it is coming from ([url removed, login to view]) (or whichever you think would be the best)
- The order update section would be disabled on the child site when this module is enabled to prevent duplication issues (so you can only view the orders and in regards to making adjustment or anything like that it would have to be done on the parent site section)
- ON the [url removed, login to view] there needs to be a clear indication of the order and maybe a filter field to show all the orders from the different childe site
- Search field that if I type in an order number from the child site it would show that order too (might set up the orders for the childe site to have a letter or something unique for this to work)
- Finally I want to make sure that if there is any errors in transferring error message pops up or warning stating what is wrong so it can be identified
13 freelancers are bidding on average $242 for this job
We are oscommerce certified developers and masters. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size oscommerce projects in the last 4 [url removed, login to view] check pmb to know about our oscommerce s Daha Fazla
we offer quality solution,time base completion with support. ***** Check PMB ***** Best Regard
Hi We provide you our highly qualified, reliable and affordable services. We are ready to start this project. We provide you complete Implementation of functionality and features. Waiting for selection. Let us kn Daha Fazla
Hi, my team is ready for you. let's get your parent and child website working together.
We are expert in oscommerce. I wanna discussion this project with you.
Hi,Please refer PMB for [url removed, login to view]
Hello Thank you very much for sparing your time to read our proposal. We are running a software + website designing and development company. Our team has developed more then 1000 web application successfully. We have Daha Fazla
Hi, pls check my email and we need to talk about some points in this project.
hello, We are ready to start your work. Please see pm to see my work samples for OS commerce. Thanks.