Scope of Work:
1.0. USPS Shipping Functionality (Domestic & International). Install and configure USPS shipping module to allow shoppers to select which shipping method they desire via USPS: [url removed, login to view],487
2.0. Shipping Estimator. Customize OSC Contribution # 3072 (already installed) as follows: (a) Direct connection to various carriers is desirable; (b) Place icon/image/link above small "Checkout" icon/image/link located in "Shopping Cart" box (Column Right). When clicked, a popup window must autopopulate the collective weight of all products in a shoppers cart. Shoppers must then be able to select from a shipping option (USPS is our primary distributor) via drop-down field. Once selected, this module must then provide an estimated cost. This module must also be configured to allow customers to read a brief description of the transit time frame for each shipping option, ideally using a hove-over effect in the drop-down box. This box must also have a table below the aforementioned functionality to accomodate our various Live Help and Ask a Question icons/links: [url removed, login to view],3072
3.0. Package Tracking: Install and customize OSC Contribution 3381 as follows: (a) Install the most appropriate/current version available: [url removed, login to view],3381/category,all/search,tracking
Terms and Conditions:
1. Service Buyer (hereinafter, "Customer") agrees to escrow 50% of the total cost for Services rendered in connection with the above referenced Scope of Work immediately after the chosen Vendor hereinafter, "Vendor") provides receives communication from Vendor via GAF PMB as to when (a specific date and time) said Project will commence. This communication must be received by Customer within 4 hours of this project being awarded. Vendor must also provide a realistic timetable to complete this project. Violation of this provision entitles Customer to terminate any obligations to Vendor, including but not limited to the aforementioned escrow installment and any/all provisions set forth by GAF.
3. Vendor agrees to perform a full and complete backup of Customers entire online store to include all databases, configurations, files, images, etc.
4. Vendor acknowledges he/she has adequate computer security in place to prevent the observation of or access to any and all information, files, folders, usernames, passwords, login URL's, etc. associated with or applicable to this project.
5. Vendor agrees to provide include their contact information before and after all code insertions, alterations.
6. Vendor agrees to respond to all support requests made by Customer within 4 hours for a period of 30 days after Customer makes payment for this project. Vendor furthermore understands and agrees that support includes identifying and resolving any/all issues arising subsequent to the payment.
7. Vendor MUST speak, read and type the English language fluently!
8. Vendor agrees to permanently discard and/or destroy all usernames and passwords provided by Customer subsequent to the completion of this project.
9. Customer reserves the right to cancel this project, be held harmless, and not be obligated to making payment for any services provided in the event:
(a) Vendor fails to honor the timetable agreed upon for this project.
(b) Vendor fails to respond to any/all e-mail communication, Instant Messages, and/or GAF messages sent by Customer within 4 hours for each instance.
(c) Vendor adversely impacts any functionality, contributions, and/or core code within our online store.
(d) Vendor misrepresents his/her true professional/technical capabilities.
(e) Vendor installs any code, application, scripts, or makes alterations to pre-existing code that could, will, or would compromise website security, or provide Vendor or any other party with the ability to login, intercept, or receive any inbound or outbound communication originating from or routed through Customers website.
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 208$ teklif veriyor
All conditions excepted..We are oscommerce certified developers and [url removed, login to view] you look at my rating you will find most of our works are based on oscommerce. We have much experience (More than 300+ sites) in developing Daha fazlası