Rainbow Riders is a digital agency located in Denmark. We specialize in website and mobile development. Our team consists of many nationalities:
Company owner: Anders Thingholm (Denmark)
Project manager: Petar Yovkov (Bulgaria)
Developers (Bulgaria, Montenegro, Romania)
We are currently seeking to expand our team with another dedicated web developer (PHP).
We are NOT looking for companies, but only for individual candidates.
The candidates should be ready to work EXCLUSIVELY for Rainbow Riders i.e. you should NOT have any other secondary jobs.
YOU ARE OUR PREFERRED CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- have GREAT experience in PHP/MySQL development
- have GREAT experience developing in the Zend framework - Zend certification is preferred.
- have proficiency in front-end development
- strong debugging skills and the ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code
- document your work in very good detail
- speak, write and understand English at a fluent level
- have exceptional organizational and time management skills
- have the ability to precisely estimate time needed for completing individual tasks
WE DO NOT REQUIRE THESE, BUT CONSIDER THEM AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- have experience with Magento
- have experience with WordPress, Joomla and Drupal
- have knowledge to create/implement web service technologies and services (specifically service-oriented API)
WHAT WE OFFER IS:
- full time position without any end date
- salary corresponding to your skills and experience
- the convenience to work from anywhere you want
- working hours are Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00 CET with 1h lunch break, but YES we are flexible
- a really positive team atmosphere
- the satisfaction of making people&rsquo;s life better through your work
- an opportunity to expand your knowledge
YOU USUAL WORKFLOW INCLUDES:
- estimate tasks that are assigned to you in our project management system (TeamworkPM) and provide plan for completing each project
- estimate whole new projects
- start on the tasks ordered by priority
- eventually throughout the day you will get urgent assignments or orders to switch from one project to another by the Project manager
- if there are tasks that have to be completed today but work day is ending, some overtime will be required
- each day you should register time spent on each task separately so that you have a minimum of 8 work hours
- communication will be done with the Project manager in Skype throughout the day
NOTE: We only have a physical office in Copenhagen, which means you will be working from wherever it is suitable for you.
If you would like to apply for the position please include:
- examples of previous work (optional)
- letters of reference (optional)
- expected salary (provided in EUR)
44 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 10€/saat teklif veriyor
Hello,We 7+ years php web development work [url removed, login to view] to join your [url removed, login to view] check pmb for [url removed, login to view]
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big PHP & various PHP CMS like Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, Prestashop projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view] you===========
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive
Hi, I am an experience Zend and Magento developer interested to work with you in this [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details info. Thanks