NEED TO START ASAP - and also FINISH ASAP
Situation: we we're developing a complex website (online auction) with some developer team and they all quit in the middle of the project (we can't reach them for 2 weeks). They did the easy part, took part of the money and left.
The project is 60-70% complete and still needs some more work on it (however i am not an expert at programming and don't know how long the rest of the programming will take - about 30% of the features remain to be built).
We need a RELIABLE provider, someone who can respect deadlines, communicate with constantly and show us updates every 2 days. Our main conditions are:
1) show us updates every 2 days and communicate with us daily via any kind on instant messenger or skype
2) we are willing to up the budget to $4700 (this is max what we can get) if you can complete the job in two weeks max - we are already behind the deadline and starting to lose money from our investors
3) because what happened first time, this time we will escrow the payment and release it after ALL has been completed and we have a website fully functioning with all the feature on the specs doc
If you agree with these terms, please bid accordingly - we are not looking for best price, but the best delivery time (if you can work full time on this, you will be awarded the project).
More details about the project will be given on private message.
Bu iş için 73 freelancer ortalamada $3778 teklif veriyor
Dear Sir We are glad to introduce ourselves as BLE Technologies-e a software development & consulting company of [url removed, login to view] have gone through the requirement placed by you in this portal, we would like to post the Bid Daha Fazla
Dear friend, we are really interested in doing this project. Please check PMB for further details. Thanks and Regards Euphern
Please consider this bid by referring to PMB for further discussion and sample of my portfolios. Serious bidder with experience in PHP at your service.
Hello, How are you? Please check the PM for more details on requirement of PHP developers to complete the Auction website. Thanks.
Hello, We are a 21st Century Internet, multimedia and business development company. We have been in business for over 15 years and the United States of America with branches and business spread out internationally. Daha Fazla
Hi, We have experience and expert software engineers in our team having experience of working with rich PHP web2.0 [url removed, login to view] are new to freelancer, but have been working with other forums and direct client fr Daha Fazla
Plz see the PMB. Thanks & Regards, Agile Technosys
Hi Sir, We are interested to work on this project. Please see the PM. Regards,Rachel.
Greetings from SJM Softech Pvt. Ltd. Please check your PMB!
Hi, I develop by method of controlled quality of designed software, and would like to exchange several emails and have someone from your side available to answer all possible question that I may have at the start, Daha Fazla
I'm interested on completing the said project in 20-30 days. Since it was 60-70% completed I can assure you I can complete this. I will not ask for advance payment. Please provide a details of the project that needs to Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, Please check the PMB for auction sites already completed. Regards
Really interested in this work kindly contact us.. Many Thanks [url removed, login to view]
++++++++++++++ Hello dear Sir. We are team of web developers and designers with wide range of experience in LAMP technology. Please look at PMB for our skills details ++++++++++++++
Dear Sir, We work full time to deliver you the requirements. We are an outsourcing company having clients from Australia, UK, US and Netherlands. We have a dedicated team of developers with proven skills. Looking Daha Fazla
I am from india done Post Graduation in Computer (MCA-master of computer application-2004).After completing my education I was full time employ to various companies. From last 6 months I am working as freelancer My wo Daha Fazla
we have 8+ years of experience in web development , we have done many auction , social networking , video sites ,e-commerce sites, Travel site developments and we have good experience in phpbb,phpprobid customizat Daha Fazla