I recently hired someone for this project, but they could not complete it in a satisfying manner. The script is 85% completed.
I need someone to continue where they left off and complete the script.
The script is a flash scanner that scan banner ad(flash) creatives.
Here are the points I wanted to validate:
· Filesize: max file size is 100 kb of flash files that are uploaded.
* If the flash file is retrieve remotly hosted, the maximum size of the file is 300 kb
· File format size in pixels: We should be able to enter the sizes supported formats so that if the customer delivers 181x500 instead of 180x500, it should come up an error message that the file format is not supported. If OK: "Ad dimensions are 180x500. This is a ad-supported dimension.
· Check if ClickTags are properly implemented.
· What flash version is used: Flash version, which we support is 7,8,9,10 + latest
· What kind of CPU power file requires. We should allow an average of 30% and 60% peak usage
· Only allow sound on mouse over.
The results of the scan should be presented in the most user-friendly and reader-friendly manner that is at least technically possible for our customers. I have example.
It should also be possible to display the ad (show creative right of the menu) and view the code behind (shows code).
This project is urgent.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask.