I need a Treeview designed that displays File Structure information. I have attached a screenshot to better demonstrate what I'm after. I have also attached some sample text files which provide an example of the "File Structure" information.
The requirements are:
1. Build tree view using PHP and this component - http://www.jstree.com.
2. The data to build the treeview will come from text files like the two attached.
3. These text files will be located on the webserver and there could be 1 to X number of these text files. They are comma separated with the following fields: DIRECTORY or FILE indicator, GUID, Parent GUID, Name.
4. The first element in the treeview would be the Number from the Text file name. If the text files were named [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] the first nodes in the treeview would be 3 and 4. When a user expands the 3 node the tree would be populated from the directory/file data from [url removed, login to view]
5. When displaying the data from the text files to the user only display the Name of the file/directory (not the GUID).
6. Keep in mind the names of the text files change. For example they might be [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
7. The web code would need to read all these text files to build the treeview.
8. When a user left-clicks on a file or directory it should be highlighted.
9. There should be a button titled “Restore” that writes the Checkpoint Number and GUID into a text file named “[url removed, login to view]” on the webserver. Multiple lines may exist in [url removed, login to view] if the user wants to restore multiple files or directories.
Thank you for bidding!