Immediate things to do:
1. Would like to add the same kind of drop down menu for states in the business signup as there is for affiliate signup.
2. The bottom of the [url removed, login to view] has a big white space. There's one on the bottom of the business sign up page, too.
3. Fix email so they don't go in users spam folder
4. Save site from SQL injections and other vulnerabilities
5. Have all tracking info in place, which I believe it is, so people can start signing up now as consumers, businesses and affiliates.
6. If you would, center the text and forms on signup pages so they look center in different browser. The forms look centered in IE but when viewing on Firefox or Safari, they are not. This is just the few pages on the site now.
Features of LGR site:
Similar to Groupon site with edits and additional features some of which are:
1. Consumer sign up process and consumer account area to pay for purchases. Consumer be able to login to their account with login information, including password, from LGR site where they've signed up now.
2. Consumer emails divided by cities and state so they will receive emails every day once the site is launched or as a large group.
3. Business emails divided by cities and state so they will receive emails as often as we would like.
4. Customizeable business storefront where businesses can provide their store information, coupon/discount information, etc. Should be an easy-to-use form for those who are not technologically advanced users. Very simple. They should be able to upload logo, business contact information including name, address, phone, email, map of location. Upload photos of the product(s) they are offering at a discount and work with the shopping cart system of the site. Businesses will also need to be able to email their customers from LGR site to let them know of promotions they're advertising. Be able to login to their account from the login information from the business signup form from LGR site now. Note: From LGR site signup form, they can choose a username which can be between 3-24 characters. This would be [url removed, login to view] . This would most likely be their storefront name like [url removed, login to view] or something like that.
5. Use temporary sessions, flash cookies and DB management for tracking affiliates.
6. Add shopping cart and payment processor including PayPal.
7. Add different barcode for each purchase so a user can print and use at store or scan into their smart phone for store to scan and keep track of. Only one barcode per purchase which avoids duplicates or fraud.
8. Time period like Groupon where so many items have to be bought before the 'deal is on'.
1. Affiliate emails divided by cities and state so particular cities will receive emails whenever we want.
2. Create user panel for affiliates. Create and be able to view:
a. referred customers
c. affiliates signed up under them
d. be able to email their 'downline' of affiliates or any one affiliate.
e. Be able to view their sales, commissions, tree view of affiliates in multiple levels (the amount of levels determined by us for each affiliate), have place for marketing materials and other features in the back office including sign up pages for consumers, businesses and affiliates in affiliate site.
f. insert or be able to use informational pages and consumer, business and affiliate sign up forms within their affiliate 'site' at LGR, all with tracking scripts in place.
g. create an index or welcome page where the affiliate which can include their photo, email address and phone number in affiliate site.
h. Use dynamic loading of index page on LGR site for the [url removed, login to view] (opportunity) replicated sites for affiliates.
i. Have it set up where there are different user groups for affiliates such as super affiliates who would get paid a different amount or for a different number of levels. Have some variables so admin can create and pay differently for different affiliates.
Also, the options and features as we discussed including those on [url removed, login to view] and groupon.
Will need to sign NDA and upon completion, copyrights will go to me and LGR.