I have a new Magento project; it involves mostly small but very important touch ups.
1) My Cart Page. Move the coupons part to left (see [url removed, login to view]). Then make “ESTIMATE SHIPPING AND TAX” 10% wider (you can make surrounding columns smaller if needed.). Remove “AND TAX” part from “ESTIMATE SHIPPING AND TAX” heading, it should be just “ESTIMATE SHIPPING”
2) Header. When user is logged in, the part with his/her name does not appear correctly; it is few pixels above the correct place and needs to be fixed. See [url removed, login to view] for more details.
3) Success Page. After user places the order, he/she sees success page which is not displayed correctly. See success_page_issue.png. We need to remove “My Orders” tab from there. You can register on the website and when during checkout choose “Check / Money order” option so it will let you see the success page without making a payment.
4) Photo Gallery in Google Chrome. Visit [url removed, login to view] in Google Chrome and click on pictures under “Photos” or main picture at top right corner, you will see that pictures do not load through lightbox gallery. They may load normally after you refresh the page or click on them several times but they never load correctly in chrome first time. You can visit the same page in Firefox or IE to compare. This light box script is different from gallery on product page, you can find the source here: [url removed, login to view], this script works perfectly on our other website in all browsers. We need to solve this issue in Chrome.
5) Notification/Order Emails. We need to setup the email notification system in the following way: Customers receive emails: after account registration, after placing the order, every time order status updates (shipped, cancelled etc), when we send comments about the order (only if we checkbox email from admin end). Currently users receive emails only after they register account but don't receive any other emails. There must be an admin setting somewhere…
6) Main Page. The left sidebar and content part are not leveled evenly. The content part needs to be lifted up few pixels so it is on the same level with the sidebar. See [url removed, login to view]
7) Terms and Conditions. Remove the terms and conditions text area box, we will be using hyperlink instead. See terms_and_conditions.png.
8) My account Left Sidebar (logged in user). The following parts need to be modified: delete duplicated tabs (MY CART); remove “Compare Products” and “My Orders” tabs; remove “Billing Agreements”, “Reccuring Profiles” and “My Downloadable Products” from “MY ACCOUNT” tab. The tabs should be in the following order (top to bottom): “MY ACCOUNT”, “INFORMATION”, “ABOUT”, “MY CART”, “RECENTLY VIEWED”, “NEWSLETTER”.