Be Brilliant with Velora Studios
We are:A multimedia design and development studio working with clients around the world on web related projects as well as our own internal projects which we are passionate about. We are based in Philadelphia, but our team is spread across the globe.
We need:A team member who is passionate about design and development and can efficiently manage projects and implement creative solutions.
- Great communication skills and a constructive approach to solving problems.
- Experience as a web development project manager with the ability to guide a project smoothly from start to completion.
- Up to 12 hours availability throughout the week.
- Relevant experience with working remotely with teams and people, using various collaboration tools (Skype, Basecamp/ActiveCollab, Subversion)
- A fair amount of knowledge about the use of various code languages and technologies involved with front-end and back-end development (HTML, CSS, Jquery, PHP, Rails, API Integration, WP integration, CMS)
- Ability to lead a developer through a project by proposing solutions that guide teammates toward a scalable and efficiently built end result.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Velora Studios team members and contractors efficiently.
- Communicate with clients through e-mail and through our project management system and improve the team's efficiency by managing tasks, deadlines and meetings.
- Be able to identify the nature of the problem, as well as the team members you need to notify about it - and find a solution together, which will be presented to the client in the best way possible
- Be up to date with the latest uses of web technologies and make suggestions to help improve the relationship with clients and the team's workflow
Although this is a freelance position we are looking for someone we can build a relationship with and send work to very often.
Job Perks: Enjoy working with a friendly and motivated team both on client work and projects of our own.
Apply: Fill out the form at [url removed, login to view] to apply. Provide as much info about your experience as possible as well as anything that makes you unique. We're excited to hear from developers that love their work as much as we do!