Below is a scope of work to do on [url removed, login to view] also for integrating with SugarCRM. Some of the items namely 1,2,3,4, 10, 12 have already been done or should be so you would take care of the rest. I am looking to get this done in 48
1. On the FRONT PAGE mural, replace the "Facing foreclosure..." text with “Short Sale” and the text below it with a check list consisting of the following items using a "checkmark" bullet point only on the first 3 items:
o I owe more than my house is worth.
o I want to save my credit and my financial future.
o I am ready to eliminate the stress my mortgage is causing
o I called Instaclose and now feel great about my options.
o “Click Here to Learn More” BUTTON that is bold and outlined.
2. On the ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION menu of all the SHORT SALE pages, replace the RESOURCES option with FREE REPORTS
3. On the Sugar CRM lead submission process, include the name of the requested report incorporating it into the 'lead source description' field
4. On the 'Request a Free' Report form of each report details page, make only the FIRST NAME and EMAIL be required fields (denote as such with an asterisk). Make the rest of the fields optional.
5. On each submission form near or next to “*Required Fields” put “100% no spam guarantee. We never spam, sell or distribute your information. All communications with Instaclose are deemed private and confidential.”
6. Make the form remember form values after the first submitted request to eliminate re-entering when requesting additional reports
7. Change the requested report delivery method to be via email
8. Create a "quasi-pop up" that displays when the SHORT SALE menu options is clicked. This "quasi-pop up" will be in the foreground of (and covering with a translucent dark background) the Short Sale main page. For an example of this refer to www.freedomsoft.com. It will promote the "7-Most Dangerous Myths" report, using its caption in that quasi-pop up. As well, a fully functioning abbreviated version of the request a report form (containing only the required FIRST NAME and EMAIL fields). On it's top right will be an 'X' to allow the visitor to exit form the quasi-pop up and return to the page on the background (the SHORT SALE main page).
9. On the ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION menu of all the SHORT SALE pages, add the same "GET YOUR FREE REPORT" banner as that on the CDPE site [url removed, login to view] which links to the "7-Most Dangerous Myths" details page.
10. On each of the report details page, move the form above the details
11. On the ADDITIONAL NAVIGATION menu of all the SHORT SALE pages, create a “Contact us NOW” button that pops up (in the same way as item #7 above) but containing a form that asks for First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone and Description. Only First Name and email are required. Once they submit their request they go to a page that says. “Your request for contact has been received; you will be contacted within 20 minutes if submitted during business hours.” Thank you and have a great day!. It then reroutes them to Shortsale Home Page. The lead is then submitted to Sugar CRM (thus the creation of the similar interface as that of the Request a Report).
12. On Sugar CRM, determine if it's possible to replace the web-to-lead form owner from "felix c" to unassigned, Also Have Lead Source = “Web Short Sale” and Team should = “Short Sale”.
On Web to lead form, have it verify if it is a valid email. If it isn't a valid email then I don't want the lead created.