This is too funny. I have learned to be very detailed on my project post due to lack of communication. So although this website is similar to my other projects... the requirements on this looks a bit complicated. I want a website similar to a few of the following. The look should be like residential ext sol .com(no space to link to site) because of the coloring of red white and blue.
What I need or require:
1. A home remodeling company website with all the standard pages.
2. The main navigational bar should look similar to this site: http://am deck2 .reachlocal. net/ no spaces to link. I want a drop down menu and for the cms backend. I would like to select where I can add new pages to the main drop down link. I would like to incorporate several images of the different categories of services in a slideshow. NOT in flash but similar to this page, but as the main look for every page… [url removed, login to view] renovations. com/ (no spaces) But only that portion of the website.
3. I like the contact info on the front page/home page like the following site: - name - phone - fax - email – facebook http://decksplus by [url removed, login to view] (no space please to link).
4. Also on the home page I like the look of [url removed, login to view] builder staten [url removed, login to view] (no spaces to link). I like how clean this is on the first page nice pictures not too much clutter. Looks nice makes you look at the whole thing. Just the look of it. It is not the coloring or the navigational of this site. Too static. But the layout where the images and where the texts are laid out. Here is another site that looks nice. Again. Just the simple and clean look of it. Definitely not the coloring. Once you see our red white and blue coloring you will see that it is different: again no spaces to link to sample sites. http://toronto deck [url removed, login to view]
5. I like the way the services page is laid out on this site. But my gosh please don’t do it the way the sample site. It is so amateurish. But I like the columns and tables are placed. I want to be able to add more services in the future.
6. The Gallery Page/Portfolio will have drop down menu with different categories similar to http://amdeck2. reachlocal. net/gallery/ (again no spaces please to link).. and when you select on the category like decks.. it should have a gallery similar to http://amdeck2. reachlocal .net/gallery/[url removed, login to view] where I can put the description below and on the page. However, when I click on the image. I just want it to open to a larger box NOT to another page. With the word next or an arrow on the top corner or middle right arrow so visitors know to click next to see the next image. Similar to this site [url removed, login to view] see how the images stay in the same page but opens up larger depending on size?
7. Contact Us page should have the company’s info with a simple form that goes whatever email I choose. I should be able to add from the admin cms. Just make sure there is a security code/captcha to prevent spamming. Your Name: Your Phone Number: Your Email: and Message: and a submit button. Just make sure the form is coded properly so the email is not part of the source code…
8. You must provide at least 2 mock up of what the site will look like based on my preferences for me to choose one for the site. I will provide the logo.
9. CMS ability with image editor, html editor (wysiwyg) for site so that later on I can add pages or delete pages and images as per my wish. The hyperlink should be easy for me to add, the ascii codes should be easy for me. If I type punctuations such as “, ‘ , ! it should not have dashes or slash on it. For example if I put don’t on the editor. I should not see don/t or something like that. Site may be in .Net or PHP or any other CMS package such as Joomla, Drupal or any other CMS. Just make sure the cms has the company’s logo on it. NOT joomla or any other name.
10. Pages need to be optimized for search engine, keywords, meta tags, the general SEO...
11. Site has to be tested for all browsers.
12. Here are some additional pages I also need.
Testimonials similar to this one they click to view [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] (no space to link)
I will provide hosting, logo and portfolio images…
Please Note that I will need all source code and provider will not be having any legal right on code. I will need the source code and images in a zip file format or .rar format.
Need to sign a NDA for this project.
Specific expertise/background that I am seeking:
1. Should have proven experience in website design and development.
Please note that bid without previous work link will not be acceptable so please make sure that you send the link for your previous work.
Timeframe for delivery
8 to 14 days
Budget: Under $200
I will NOT release money until project is complete without any glitches and with my complete satisfaction. Please understand that I love to pay my freelancer the moment the project is to my satisfaction. But I am tired of incomplete projects. Seriously, I have tons more projects to give out. How many freelancers do I need to go through before I find that perfect one that will do the work professionally and quickly so I can have a long term relationship for future projects? Please Do NOT BID on this project if you cannot accept these requirements.
Since this is a repost, I want to mention that I have a beautiful logo already for this project as well as a mockup of how I want the site to look. I will provide the mockup and the logo once I select the winning bid. Thanks.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $554 for this job
We can do this [url removed, login to view] have 7 years experiance in IT [url removed, login to view] are 5 members Team,Our project is fully PHP/MySQL/POSTGRESQL/AJAX. Our Recent projects: (1) [url removed, login to view] (2) [url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası