* You must be able to string together a WordPress Drop-down Menu Plugin (for category navigation) within 96 hours.
* "+ " must be shown beside the category if it is not dropped down.
* "- " must be shown beside the category if it is dropped down.
* Only one category should be collapsible at a time.
* When you click "+ Category", you should be directed to the first article in the category.
* When you click "+ Category", "+ Category" should become "- Category" and below it, all of the articles that are in "Category" should be dropped down and hyperlinked to using <li id="exp">'s.
* Categories should stay in alphabetical order -- default for WordPress -- the dropped down category should not all of a sudden play "peek-a-boo" and appear at the top of the menu.
* When you click "- Category", you should be redirected to the index page.
* There should be only one instance of each category/dropped down item at all times. (NOT <ul class="header"><li>- Building</li><li>+ Building</li></ul>)
* I should not need to update menu files every single time I add an article (it should be completely automated).
* You will be provided cPanel access to my hosting account on my server. No upgrades/downgrades will be performed, as I am not willing to allow any downtime. The script MUST work with my server, and the latest version of WAMP.
* Anything else (within reason) that springs to mind.
* When you click "+ Category", all of the <li id="exp">'s should be listed in alphabetical order.
[url removed, login to view] is using a menu similar to what I am after (only it is not running WordPress). The only noticeable difference is the fact that when you drop-down a category, "- " does not appear before the category name nor does "+ Category" on a dropped down page hyperlink to the index.
You will be supplied with access to our cPanel account and an HTML version of the menu (three pages [index + article + stylesheet]), so that you can see the functionality of the drop-down and to understand how the <li>'s are supposed to work.
I am looking at paying no more than $80 for this project, as I have already spent $60 (which was non-refundable) with another company (the job, obviously, was not completed correctly. For this reason, the payment will be made via escrow.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $55 for this job
Hi sir, I can do for you an excelent work just try with me plz.
We are team of Professional Designers and Developers.I believe we are you [url removed, login to view] like to do impressive job for you