Rotator Script Without Duplication

I am looking for a rotator script that can randomly select from a list of text to display on a webpage like the script I've attached with this job posting. But I am looking at an enhancement on the script or something better. I am trying to display a few lines of text from the same text file onto one webpage, but I want these text to be different on the same webpage, instead of duplicates of one text line.

For example, with the current script that I attached with this job, if I place the script like such





all 4 of the random text displayed will be the same. What I am looking for are for the displayed text to be randomly selected from the list and all to be different, without duplicates.

Or if you have a better suggestion to all this, please let me know in your bids. I want something that is very simple to implement like the script that I've attached as I am not very technically savvy.

Another enhancement that I am looking for is for the script to select the random text based on priority. For example, if my list of text has 50 lines of text, the script will place 80% priority in terms of selection to the top 20 lines of text, and the remaining 20% will be from the 30 lines of text below, so the end result displayed texts on the webpage (if I have a total of 10 random text on the webpage) will be 8 lines of text from the top priority and the other 2 lines from the remaining list at the bottom of the text file that are not priority.

The numbers in terms of priority and number of text in the example above are for illustration only, I want to have a choice on how I can control this by a few entry onto a file, say a php file that I can easily upload to the web server and it will understand what I want. Let me know if this second requirement is doable.

I will want the script to be delivered within 3 days from date of award of project.

Please list down the same project which you've done in the past and if you can direct me to your work, you will have a higher chance of getting the project awarded.

Beceriler: Javascript, PHP, Betik Yükleme, Yazılım Mimarisi

Daha fazlasını gör: what is a web script, web server script, illustration list, example of job posting, example job posting, 30 second script, without in, php rotator, let know doable, select numbers randomly, php script webpage, without bids, attached script, random text php script, implement selection javascript, simple php random text, will understand different, simple file upload javascript, illustration text, simple javascript upload script, script illustration, php script posting, text rotator script, will let choice, javascript text rotator

İşveren Hakkında:
( 9 değerlendirme ) BSB, Brunei Darussalam

Proje NO: #722588



please see PM for description

%selectedBids___i_period_sub_7% gün içinde 80%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_9% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_10%
(28 Değerlendirme)

7 freelancers are bidding on average $39 for this job


Hi. I am interested in your project. i have a good experience and knowledge in html, css, php, mysql, javascript, ajax.. please check PMB and my profile..regards

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde30%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(28 Değerlendirme)

Please check inbox. Thnx.

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde30%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(236 Değerlendirme)

I can done! Please check PM! Thanks

1 gün içinde %bids___i_sum_sub_32%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD
(23 Değerlendirme)

Hello, I can get this done for you within a day of being awarded the project - fully configurable as per your instructions.

1 gün içinde %bids___i_sum_sub_32%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD
(3 Değerlendirme)

I can do this fast. Check PM.

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde30%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(0 Değerlendirme)

We can develop as per your requirement. u could check that out. we can work till your satisfaction. -- Please check My PMB

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde33%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(2 Değerlendirme)