The software must be written in PHP and MySQL.
The main objective is to manage community center classrooms.
There are 2 kind of users:
• They can access the application with a user name and password.
• They can add,edit,delete:
• They can add reservations without any confirmation (more on this later)
• They can see all reservation requests and approve , deny or reschedule
• They can request a reservation from the available classrooms a free schedules
• They request a classroom and time (Starting time-Ending time) this should add a warning if the schedule conflicts with another event. They should include: # of attendees, event description, additional notes.
• Once they submit the form, an email should be sent to the administrator with a link to access the site with an event ID.
• There is going to be a teachers table with the following fields:
o Full name
o Email (will be used as username)
The software needs two public display pages:
-One that will loop all scheduled events constantly: Monthly-Weekly-daily
-One that will have three buttons so the user can select: Monthly-weekly-daily once selected, they should see a time table for all classrooms.
Once a reservation is approved, denied or rescheduled, an email must be sent to the one that requested it.
I will provide with a screen shot of the layout, nothing fancy, just some basic HTML tables and space for a logo.
Important- Please read before bidding
-I do not need any graphical design.
-You must do this in PHP and MySQL and the code should be clean an easy to read.
-The site must use two languages, so you will need to create a dictionary file for all the text fields in the site. Very easy: $v_username = “User name” so this can be changed to $v_username “Username in another language”
-When making reservation there must be a list of check boxes listing the requirements (they should be read from a table so more can be added later)
Requirements should be like:
-This is for a non profit organization, so the criteria to choose a bid will be in this order: price-delivery time-experience
If you understand all the requirements, please start your bid with “I can do it ”
I need this fast so please place your bid promptly because I need to decide very soon.