A page that sorts 1000s of images using keyword tags stored in a MySQL database.
• Use PHP and MySQL to write a script that sorts 1000s of images using a tag system.
• Users will not be able to add or remove images or keywords but need to be able to apply and remove tags.
• The list of tags needs to be dynamically generated depending on what images are currently being displayed. Only keywords that are associated with the currently displayed images and that would further filter the images should be displayed.
• A function that will resize the images based on the number of results returned. The images will be displayed in a fixed sized container on the final site. If more images are returned they will be displayed smaller and if less images are returned they will be displayed larger.
• Use java or other ‘loading’ script to for smooth loading of 100s or 1000s of small jpgs. While the images load users should see a loading graphic.
• All code must be standards compliant and well documented so other programmers and designers can expand and modify the project in the future.
• Each image must be a link to a ‘lightbox’ or similar java script overlay window displaying an enlarged version of the image and a link to text about that image. When the image is clicked on the ‘lightbox’ like script should display the enlarged image. When the enlarged image is clicked on it should be replaced by text associated with that image.
• A rough working example of the site exists and can be provided via email
• A php library for main sorting functions exists and can be used a starting point.
• A MySQL database with all the keywords
• A folder with all the jpgs
• A HTML/ PHP page to insert the functioning script into (styled with CSS)
• Privacy and security is a must with all images and database. Work done for the site cannot be publicly shared.
• I will retain all ownership rights to the code generated for the site.
• No portion of the site can be used in a portfolio.
This project will have more phases including design for kiosks and smart phones. Depending on performance, the winner of this bid will get priority on further projects.
I look forward to collaborating with you on this project. Please contact me with any questions you have.
30 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1295$ teklif veriyor
Hi,Greetings From OrangeLab! I went through your [url removed, login to view] will be able to meet your [url removed, login to view] are ready to start the project before 7/25/2010 itself.I kindly request you to check the PMB for the links designed by Daha fazlası
Hello, My name is Cory, I am a US based programmer with solid background on projects such as yourself. I can guarantee you the build of this site within 28 days from signing a contract.
nice to help you! My competences for your project: PHP, Ajax, MySql, keywords suggesting and a bit of classification and quality search algorithms.