1. The script will utilize a JSON file to allow for simple configuration of the subreddit, number of posts, category to be parsed, and image destination directory path.
2. The script will be modular. For example, different aspects such as the parsing of the subreddit, post/comments, and parsing of the target page will each be different functions.
3. The script must be able to download all images on the target page as well as any pages that are linked in the comments posted by the posts' original author.
4. The script will utilize popular, well-established node modules such as request, and async in order to ensure reliability and correctness. If you have questions regarding a node module, please ask.
5. The script can parse 10 posts and download all associated images in less than 15 seconds when utilizing a sustained download bandwidth connection of at least 15MB/s.
6. The script runs on NodeJS 10.X and utilizes the NPM repository for modules.
7. The script runs correctly and downloads all desired images when tested on any number of subreddits.
Please note that the Acceptance Criteria may change to remove or include additional requirements or may alleviate some constraints of the requirements.
3 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 95$ teklif veriyor
1. Run nodejs script built on request and async modules 2. Read in json with configuration 3. Download and output an array with paths to downloaded images