[url removed, login to view] is an online portal where users can interact with other users regarding the financial world…primarily in the stock market. Most content and interaction on the site will be geared towards the small cap penny stock arena however; users can discuss any financially related topic of their choosing. It will be the social network that these financially like minded individuals can come to interact with each other, gain information from each other, and gain information published by the website as well. It is the facebook/linkedin of the stock market. The site will have functionality in five (5) distinct ways.
1. Registered users will create a profile, search for friends (allies), interact with users by identifying what industry they are interested in, what is a top prospect that they may have, how well they did in a stock that week, etc…Users can post articles, videos, pictures about anything that interests them in the financial world and other users can comment and interact with them.
2. Users will be able to follow the picks of other users. Example-I see that user 123xyz has invested in GOOG, I can follow that stock from that point on and receive email updates about how that stock is doing on a weekly basis. If possible I would like to be able to follow the investment from user xyz123 and see how they are doing themselves. Reference covestor.com.
3. Very important aspect of the site. Every user that registers on [url removed, login to view] must input their email address to complete verification. They must understand that they need to verify this email address and in order to use the site and will receive updates on new hot picks from [url removed, login to view] every so often. Usually not more than one pick per week. No more than 7 emails per week.
4. During registration users will need to input their mobile phone number to complete registration. They will be asked but not required to check a box to receive text messages before the email alerts go out. If they refuse a box on their “myaccount” page will provide them with the information necessary to receive text alerts.
5. Webmaster must have the ability to automatically be allies with all the users that register. Webmaster will post various messages that are sent to each user regarding new picks. Webmaster will have the ability to post picks on their status as well.
6. Message board for users that are not allies to still be able to see and discuss different topics of interest.
7. Blog postings for users to link their blogs or post articles within their blogs and share their viewpoint on different topics.
There is a site that I am using that is a social media network template, but I need help in understanding all aspects and making it aesthetically pleasing and functional. This is not a "from scratch" build for the most part.
24 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1279$ teklif veriyor
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( [url removed, login to view] ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
We are interested to work with you. We have necessary experience for this project. We have highly experienced team for this project. Please check INBOX for more details.