The project will consist in a 3 month full time project to develop a series of tasks required for a mobile Application in Titanium.
Some of the tasks are:
- the review of the code behind of the current project
- the development of a module to allow Titanium to select an image from the Photo Gallery in it's original size and format and NOT to present a square to crop it
- modifications to the code to insert and access data in a SQlite database (inside the phone) instead of multiple text files (inside the phone) as it currently is
- to develop the code to allow users to update their Apps that are in the SQlite and/or in the web database (mySQL).
- the re-engineering of the navigation of the entire app to allow transition effects (animations) between screens. It currently have a Tab Group which doesn't permit to do this type of transitions.
- Assignment of animated transitions between screens.
- a list of other pending items and bugs that need to be fixed.
More details and tasks may be provided in the upcoming weeks.