I represent a web design team that is in need of some assistance. We've been receiving so many projects lately that we've been forced to outsource some. We've already had to outsource one portion of a project on this site: [url removed, login to view] and now we're back with some more.
As our web designers are all overloaded, on vacation, or otherwise unavailable, we need to pass the design aspects of the site on to someone else.
We currently have a site up at [url removed, login to view] that is in need of some minor remodeling, Firefox compatibility, and possibly even some marketing.
1) The menu system is awful and needs something more conventional.
2) Firefox compatibility is a must.
3) The overall look is a bit…. Lacking. A small tune up is definitely needed.
4) Being a site specifically designed to sell a specific brand of trailers, in Florida, establishing exchange links to appropriately related sites, and marketing in general, shouldn’t be too difficult. There’s not a tremendous amount of competition.
Another reason we decided to outsource is because we’ve been seeing so much work lately, we’ve had to acknowledge the fact that there will be times that we’re overloaded. We see this as a good opportunity to establish a relationship with a few freelance designers, so that we can pass some of our overflow over to them in the future.
Anyone interested in applying should know the following:
1) We love to hear your ideas. Giving us an idea of what you’re planning/thinking is a must.
2) We really appreciate it when you ask questions if you’re not entirely certain about something or ask our opinion on any matter. DO NOT be afraid to ask us as many questions as needed.
3) At some point, depending on how far our relationship through this project progresses, we may ask to see some form of very basic mock up, just to get a basic idea of where you plan on going with our project.
4) If you have a marketing plan, do not be afraid to share it with us. We will not steal it from you. What we will do, assuming it’s good, is realize that you are worth holding onto for future projects.
I personally thank you all in advance.
Looking forward to working with you,
Note that the marketing aspect of this job is not a necessity, but it would be nice. If you're not experienced with marketing, don't worry about it. You can still bid, but just make sure your price reflects appropriately.
If we do settle for someone who doesn't market, we'll probably just put up another project.
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $202 teklif veriyor
Hi, Professional develpers are here - We have recently completed a handful of Auto portals & Transport sites. Expertise in cross browser W3C validated CSS,XHTML webdesign with dynamic webdevelopment is our forte. Vie Daha Fazla
Hi, We can do all the design work required and SEO if required. We're not into marketing so I wont be able to help u out there. For a similar site that we did that sells cabins, please see [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, I am from websitesolutions wanted to submit my proposal for your project "Trailer Site/Marketing - Future opportunities as well " I already worked on several UK and USA projects. I have understand your re Daha Fazla
Hello, Pleaseview my site at [login to view URL] I would like to be involved in someof your projects. I tend to build site that have movement and are graphically oriented. Boring sites are the scourge of the web. SEO ba Daha Fazla
If interested in Direct Mail Marketing. We're here to serve you. Regards Raj