I represent a web design team that is in need of some assistance. We've been receiving so many projects lately that we've been forced to outsource some. We've already had to outsource one portion of a project on this site: [url removed, login to view] and now we're back with some more.
As our web designers are all overloaded, on vacation, or otherwise unavailable, we need to pass the design aspects of the site on to someone else.
We currently have a site up at [url removed, login to view] that is in need of some minor remodeling, Firefox compatibility, and possibly even some marketing.
1) The menu system is awful and needs something more conventional.
2) Firefox compatibility is a must.
3) The overall look is a bit…. Lacking. A small tune up is definitely needed.
4) Being a site specifically designed to sell a specific brand of trailers, in Florida, establishing exchange links to appropriately related sites, and marketing in general, shouldn’t be too difficult. There’s not a tremendous amount of competition.
Another reason we decided to outsource is because we’ve been seeing so much work lately, we’ve had to acknowledge the fact that there will be times that we’re overloaded. We see this as a good opportunity to establish a relationship with a few freelance designers, so that we can pass some of our overflow over to them in the future.
Anyone interested in applying should know the following:
1) We love to hear your ideas. Giving us an idea of what you’re planning/thinking is a must.
2) We really appreciate it when you ask questions if you’re not entirely certain about something or ask our opinion on any matter. DO NOT be afraid to ask us as many questions as needed.
3) At some point, depending on how far our relationship through this project progresses, we may ask to see some form of very basic mock up, just to get a basic idea of where you plan on going with our project.
4) If you have a marketing plan, do not be afraid to share it with us. We will not steal it from you. What we will do, assuming it’s good, is realize that you are worth holding onto for future projects.
I personally thank you all in advance.
Looking forward to working with you,