We are looking to have a brand new WordPress plugin created that will show deals on various predefined amazon products after displaying a bit of "loading" animation.
Basically we want the functionality of the plugin shown in the video below with our own changes incorporated.
[url removed, login to view]
The plugin will work by getting the amazon product info from the user in the settings section on the dashboard, and where ever a "shortcode" is entered in a blog post, the animated box
will appear, just like in the video above.
The animation should be have the ability to change the style of the "go button" simply by letting the user uploading
the button they wish to use in the settings section (or use a default image).
The box that shows after the animation is complete should show the specified amazon product picture, title, price and saving amount (as shown in the video)
We can supply graphics for the order button and/or animation if needed.
===========optional feature =============
We would also like the ability to hover over any product name word in the blog post and see and little dialog box that pops up and says "To Find the best keyword deals, click here" then that thought bubble slides open into a popover box that shows the same loading animation effect as show in the video above (finding best deal etc) and then shows the best deal for that product in amazon.
The plugin must be compatible with the latest Amazon API affiliate details. So it will probably require the end user to enter their Amazon Web Services Access Key ID and Amazon Secret Key ID as well.
Before you bid on this project, I must stress that all work including coding and images must be 100% unique and not taken from any other plugin on or off the market.
By placing a bid, you are agreeing to this and take full responsibility for it.
Here is the full spec of what I'm looking for:
- Must be a brand new plugin and not built on an existing one
- Must be compatible with previous versions and the latest version of
- I will have full ownership of the code and plugin when this project is complete
- There will be an option in the settings area to show the plugin logo on the popup box (I will provide the logo). This will be in the bottom of the popup and link to the main plugin site. The user has the option to show this logo or not. If they do they can insert their CB ID and this will turn the logo into an affiliate link. If they turn it off, the logo doesn't show at all. By default it
shows our logo on the popups with a link to our main site.
Here is how I want it to work:
Please view the video first for the basic functionality
[url removed, login to view]
When installed, the end user will have some default settings to fill in. These will be:
- Amazon Associates ID
- Amazon Web Services Access Key ID
- Amazon Secret Key ID
- Default Country (Choice of US, UK)
- Amazon Products Selection
- Use of shortcode to display the animation box anywhere the user chooses
- "go" button selection (a couple of default options, and the ability to upload their own image)
- product keywords that they want the "product thought bubble" to pop up for when the user hovers over.
All of the the amazon links displayed will be the end users affiliate link.
Overall, the plugin needs to look professional and be easy to use by the end user.
I look forward to your bids as this could be an ongoing partnership for the right coder/team.