I am looking to have a brand new WordPress plugin created that will show relevant products from Clickbank based on keywords entered. The plugin will work by utilizing Google's External Keyword Tool. The user would input a general keyword such as 'blogging' and the plugin would list the 10 top keywords. It would then search [url removed, login to view] with those selected keywords and post those articles automatically for blog posts. The selected keywords in the blog posts would then be turned into hyperlinks and when clicked the links would open in a new window to a relevant Clickbank product. The plugin user must be able to input his Clickbank user ID. Before you bid on this project, I must stress that all work including coding and images must be 100% unique and not taken from any other plugin on or off the market.
- Must be a brand new plugin and not built on an existing one
- Must be compatible with previous versions and the latest version of WordPress
- User must be able to select how many keywords he wishes to use 1-10
- User must be able to set how soon he would like the articles to be posted as blog posts in days, hours, and minutes.
- I will have full ownership of the code and plugin when this project is complete
- There will be an option in the settings area to show the plugin logo on the popup box (I will provide the logo). This will be in the corner of the popup and link to the main plugin site. The user has the option to show this logo or not. If they do they can insert their Paydotcom ID and this will turn the logo into an affiliate link. If they turn it off, the logo doesn't show at all. By default it shows our logo on the popups with a link to our main site.
Here is how I want it to work: When installed, the end user will have some default settings to fill in. These will be:
- Clickbank ID or username
- Paydotcom ID
- Relevant general Keywords
Once filled in, the plugin will search for long term keywords, then search [url removed, login to view] for appropriate articles, turn the relevant keywords in the blog posts into hyperlinks, and then find relevant Clickbank products. The end user will also have the ability to enter keywords and Clickbank category on individual blog posts too. These will overwrite the default ones and will be set on the WordPress blog post page. Overall, the plugin needs to look professional and be easy to use by the end user. I look forward to your bids as this could be an ongoing partnership for the right coder/team.