• Login Page: takes username (User ID) and password
• Query entry: enter a query into the parts database
• product List: shows the query results
• New Order: enter a new order. When entered, put the order in a message queue on the order server machine.
• View Orders (Order History): view assigned orders, past orders and/or recurring orders. Accesses the order server for orders assigned to the user.
• Approve, Confirm, Order Status: view an order, its current status, and approve, cancel, or confirm (close) the order.
See attached 30 Seconds test sample which I will pay $5 or I will pick you if I am satisfied with the test sample then I will send you the complete instruction for the project.