I have a simple form.
see the attached zip which includes html file.
i would like:
1) for the coder to use Ajax / Mysql to query the db and update the formfields without the page refreshing where the email typed in the textfield = the email in the db. Make a small DB with "name" , "sname" , "city", "zipcode", "email"
2) integrate the php order form to use with [url removed, login to view], i have the sample code attached from [url removed, login to view] and it is said that it will not take more than a 1/2 hours work for a competent php programmer to integrate.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE 6+, FireFox