You won’t have access to the backend website code so you will be providing us with the code that we can inject into the website. So I am looking for someone who can offer consultancy on issues I encounter and code examples to update the website front end. The website is running PHP, MYSQL and Apache and is 100% bespoke and written by me from scratch.
We are looking to upgrade our website with the following features,
• CSS Drop down navigation across top of page, similar to the M&S website.
• A smaller hover over dropdown menu.
• CSS Work to improve the design of the website template according to our specification
• Help write the Search page PHP code
• Re-design of product detail pages, so when a customer selects the size the colours available are shown, then when they select a colour the main image changes and the quality available for the size and colour is shown. So the customer can only add what is in stock. Prices also change when the customer selections options.
• Zoom on product pages
• Hoverover box on category page, which will show the size and colours on category pages.
Once all the above have been completed you will need to help us test the website and ensure the features are compatible on most common browsers.
26 freelancers are bidding on average £456 for this job
Hi! PHP/JS/CSS/HTML/Joomla developer is here for your needs! The task looks clear. Ready to start! Choose me and you job will be done quickly and in a proper way! Kindly check pmb for more information. Thanks!