The Deadline of both projects is 2 May 2013, Beijing Time 23:59
(please check [url removed, login to view] at the attachment )
- Now this Tetris game has to implement on android device with the use of [url removed, login to view] or http://phonegap.com.
- The game is designed for elderly. (Most Important!!).
- Regards to the UI design of the game, you can refer to hints like these photos(please view the attachment of [url removed, login to view] - UI_hints1 and UI_hints2 )
- An .apk file is required to be created (as an android app) - Therefore, the source code and .apk file has to be completed and send back to me when finished.
The preliminary requirement is done already ([url removed, login to view]) but with the following additional requirements are required to be done.
1. A player is prompted to enter his/her name, age group, and gender. Then a player selects a stage to start the game by clicking a "Start" button. The Program then uses "Google Search" for images to retrieve thumbnail images (around 50x50 pixels) with a set of provided keywords.
2. A player can play the game many times and his/her performance is recorded.
3. The Keywords are stored in a server database which will be selected randomly when required.
4. GoogleChart is used to support the display of graphs. Bar Charts will be used to show the successful completions of players in the 3 stages by age group, gender and overall. Line graphs will be shown the average performance of the 3 stages with respect to different dates (timeline).
3 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 967$ teklif veriyor
Dear Hiring Manager, We are a team of experienced Programmers & Designers in this industry & serve 24x7 all across the globe. We would like to offer our services for your post. Let's start and get this done perfectly!
Hello, We are freelance software developers. If you contact us, we can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details. w w w . s o l ve r . i o