Looking for someone to create a script that:
1) Allows people to subscribe to the mobile site developer service (PayPal payment) and generates account
2) Allows subscriber to create a profile (including upload an photo and company logo) using a web-based interface
3) Provides subscriber the ability to create a product (house) listing with several data fields, image uploads, video uploads.
5) Provides subscriber the ability to review a mobile version of the listing and then publish it. Generates a specific URL tied to their username and product/house ID (dynamic URL).
6) Once published, the subscriber needs to be able to generate QR Codes automatically and should be able to download them or have them emailed. QR Codes should be generated in PNG format AND EPS with preview.
7) Subscriber should have a management area to view all listings, add listings, modify listings, change profile, cancel subscription.
8) If subscriber cancels subscription via interface or via Paypal, this script needs to cancel access to the website and stop dynamic URL generation (Temporarily inactivate everything for 30 days).
9) If subscriber does not renew within 30 days AFTER they have cancelled service, system should automatically purge all that customer's data (profile, listings, images and video).
10) Mobile websites need to be generated in HTML 5 and look identical on the iPhone, Android and Palm device as well as downgrade for lower-quality iphones.
12) There needs to be an admin interface for me to be able to view ALL subscribers, how many listings each subscriber has, when they activated their account (date), account status (active, cancelled, deleted), username/password, password reset.
13) BONUS: If you can determine a way for subscribers to see analytics for each listing as a click-to-access-analytics for each of their listings in their control panel, let me know you can script/code this.
In order to be considered for this job, you MUST:
1) Be Fluent in HTML 5, AJAX, JQUERY, MYSQL, PayPal API, QR Code (I do not want to use GOOGLE's QR Code material) and mobile website development.
2) Have examples of scripts utilizing all of these skills (over multiple projects). If you don't provide samples, you will be removed from contention.
Due to the nature of this project, UI and screenflow discussion will only be provided to second-round interview candidates.
To ensure you've read all this text, in the first line of your response, answer the following: 3+9=.
I urge you to ask for additional details to ensure you have a proper understanding of all needs and to ensure we budget this project accordingly.
HTML 5, AJAX, JQUERY, MYSQL, Paypal